"Concept" PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BennyV04988 said:
its like trying to rub my head and pat my belly to me. i cant grasp it. it boggles my mind
I can do that, and vice versa. I've got a question, does frozen water conduct electricity?

BennyV04988 said:
compelled that it needs air! lol. its like trying to rub my head and pat my belly to me. i cant grasp it. it boggles my mind

Technically, it does need air. The HSF needs to blow air onto the processor and it wouldn't be able to do it in a vaccuum.

003, yes, Ice does conduct electricity, and stop trying to be a wannabe Chankama with that avatar ;) Heck, stop changing them everyday.

Flanker said:
and stop trying to be a wannabe Chankama with that avatar ;) Heck, stop changing them everyday.
LOL, I've just been trying to find a good one. I actually did not even get the idea from him, but yeah his is really cool. Technically if it is cold enough, you don't NEED to have a fan, it could just be passively cooled, that's how it's done with ln2 and dice. But then again, a freezer is not anywhere near -190c.

I've been trying to find a new avatar too, lol. I've had this one for like 4 or 5 months now. Don't know a good one. Your skeleton one yesterday was pretty cool though.

ya anyways i thot it wasnt good for electronics to be below -10C? and i think the cpu would freeze over too since 100C - 190C still means ur cpu is running at -90C lol. intel and amd should just rubberize all components then we can just fill the case up.

if you put your computer in a freezer, the parts heat would create condensation, there fore getting into your psu/parts and blowing up your computer and freezer.

agent nibbles have you read a single post on this entire topic? We've just spent 4 pages exlaining why it would NOT create condensation on the actual pc, only on the colder WALLS of the freezer. thats what condensation is... warm air sticks to cold surface.

agentnibbles said:
if you put your computer in a freezer, the parts heat would create condensation, there fore getting into your psu/parts and blowing up your computer and freezer.

Yeah not the smartest post to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom