case frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

molsen

Do work.
Where would I finda case frame? Like a tech. station or rack-mount thing sorta. Just the frame without the panels and such. any ideas? I've done some googling but I dont know if I'm using the right search terms. I tried chassis, rack, frame...

yea i know about that, i don't want that. that's different from a computer frame. and there's no way to secure a motherboard to it in most models. i should have been more specific about what I was looking for, thanks anyways.

I decided to just go buy a cheap computer case a take off all the outside panels! got the job done for $24.99.

now the modding begins...muahahaha

molsen said:
Where would I finda case frame? Like a tech. station or rack-mount thing sorta. Just the frame without the panels and such. any ideas? I've done some googling but I dont know if I'm using the right search terms. I tried chassis, rack, frame...

haha.. must have gotten some bad things with rack.. anywho, why do you want just the frame? leaves your computer open to even more dust!

i'm building a custom computer case, and just need a frame to build it around

i'm documenting the whole process so far, so if i keep it up I'll be sure and post the pics when I'm done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom