Sweet Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilko2maxx

Baseband Member
Was browsing the net the other night and stumbled across a liquid nitrogen cooler, the the processor was reaching unimaginable speeds wilst still staying cool i thin they got it over 4.5Ghz but the hole cooler sys was about a foot long!

if some company could make a comercial cooler like this it would be a golld mine

Plus, commercial nitrogen coolers would only be a gold mine for people filing lawsuits against the company. :)

Liquid Nitrogen is not a thing for the average joe to mess with.

You also need to keep refilling it.
Have you thought about how you would fit a 1 foot long cpu cooler in your case?

Yeah I think water is probably more than enough cooling for any gaming system.

We aren't using CAD and CC Generals at the same time are we? :)

I still think it's awesome, too bad you can't stop cooling it with liquid nitrogen. If you were to stop using it, your cpu would break and so would components that have been exposed to the liquid nitrogen.

True_Orb said:
Plus, commercial nitrogen coolers would only be a gold mine for people filing lawsuits against the company. :)

Liquid Nitrogen is not a thing for the average joe to mess with.

yes but if this was a service that the company installed and maintained for you it would be a gold mine!

My buddy uses a modified dehumidifier hooked up to the side of his case and gets significantly better cooling temps than water cooling, I'd say it's the coldest machine I have ever seen aside from the Liquid Nitrogen.

CPU temps can get as low as 20C right now, maybe cooler. Case temps can be -20.

Only problem is that the dehumidifier warms up the room, makes a ton of noise, and is BIGGER than the computer case itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom