ati or nvidea

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike11973

In Runtime
I have 200-225 to spend on a better video card....do any of you have any suggestions or links?....ati or nvidea?

they might be better, but they are better by a small margin. i'm an ATI fan, but its just like the debate about Intel or AMD, it is personal preference. if you like Nvidia better, go with them, if you have mixed feeling, then step back and compare cards from both companies in you price range, look at which one suits you needs best, which one has more flexability, Etc. Etc. if you have had bad experiances with Nvidia, try ATI, you can always RMA or if you have another comp, put it in that one and go back to Nvidia. But it really comes down to personal preference.

Ugh... if I had a dime for every person Ive heard say "intel pwns AMD" Id be fookin rich by now.

Its a goddamn useless debate- theres tons of em:

Intel vs. AMD
ATI vs nVidia
Windows vs. Linux

and the truth to all of em? They all have ups and downs. Its all personal preference.

/rant

mike11973 said:
I have 200-225 to spend on a better video card....do any of you have any suggestions or links?....ati or nvidea?

Get a Radeon 9800SE, flash it's BIOS & overclock it => 70% chances it works and u'll have a smooth 9800XT, about the fastest 3dcard there's available. Only half the price for nearly the same performance.

Shrapnill said:
Ugh... if I had a dime for every person Ive heard say "intel pwns AMD" Id be fookin rich by now.

Its a goddamn useless debate- theres tons of em:

Intel vs. AMD
ATI vs nVidia
Windows vs. Linux

and the truth to all of em? They all have ups and downs. Its all personal preference.

/rant

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all comes down to personal preference. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom