stop error

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I do know what you mean, and I believe that is the problem, because like I said I have a brand new ASUS CD-RW that I got with all the rest of the computer parts, and it came messed up, and I took out the CD-RW from a very old HP pavilion XT963 and tried using it for the install of windows.. so after I reformat this new ASUS CDRW, I believe it will work.

thanks for the link Warez

ok, well I got boot98, and i started it, and i put in the floppy, and it got to a 100%.. everything stopped, what now? its not this easy is it?

alright thanks, 1 quick question, do I do this on the new comp? sorry for all the questions, this is a new step of computers for me.

alright thanks, i'll go get on that one, and i'll post back when finished, thanks for all the help warez :)

YOOOOOOO!!!! Great news.. I'm on my new computer.... you know what it was... I went into a pc shop downtown.. and I needed Windows 98 disk!! so the guy hooked it up with one(not for free, but i didn't pay for it :) ) and we then flew through windows setup.. and everything is good.. this computer is so **** fast compared to my old one... cant even describe the speed difference.. thanks for the help throughout the way guys.. much appreciated... take care
K-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom