Stange Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxBoBxX

Baseband Member
This problem started when i first got the pc but was fixed with the use of older drivers. I had a AIW 9600. The problem resurfaced when i tried updating to the latest drivers, and now also that i have upgraded to a 6800gs. They show up in Mark3D 03 test (realy bad) but only on the cpu test not on the video test. They also show up in EQ (realy bad off everything) and BF2 (minorly off weapons). I have tried various video drivers and video settings. I have updated my BIOS and any and all drivers for other components. I've run a system test that checked everything but the mo bo so it might be that but i'd prefer to find a solution that doesn't require new parts.

you need to re write your post and give more details insead of writing a paragraph of jargon as if the people on this forum actually know what you are referring to and such...all i know is it has something to do with a video card and you trying to get a game to work...

please be detailed, give background information, and let us know what exactly is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom