problems with fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talonfighter25

Baseband Member
Hey i just moved all my hardware over to a WinGo Series Thermaltake XaserV V7000 case. Everything is working, except the fans dont spin very fast. Is this just the speed they run at or is something wrong?

I mean they run fast enough that they have the appearance of moving fast but when i put my hand up to it you really dont feel any air movement at all. Also, the little knobs on the front that are suppossed to control fan speed, dont seem to be controlling fan speed.

If anyone has any info or similar problems, please help?

Thanks

nvm, i just googled it and found, im assuming, speedfan which monitors temp and all that jazz. If this isnt the right thing let me know.

if your system is cool, no need to bother if the fans are slow. increase the RPM also increase the noise level too.

Well im a little worried about the temps..my Temp1 is about 34 and temp2 is about 45. And that is when my system is idle.

how do i increase rpm, when fan speed is already at 100%?

some bios allow you to change the speed of fans like in what temperture range the fan would spin in what percentage and stuffs like that but it only works on fans that have 4 pins. and some cpu fans have their own temperature sensor to control the speed of the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom