Gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. I like to use a plain old silver mouse pad. The two dollar ones. I find the 30 dollor Razar mouse pads to be really....stupid.

theshonen8899 said:
LMAO. I like to use a plain old silver mouse pad. The two dollar ones. I find the 30 dollor Razar mouse pads to be really....stupid.
That's because you've never used one. I have a razer exactmat, I must say, the mouse literally glides on it like ice skates on freshly zamboni'd ice. I used to have a $2 cloth pad, and the difference is like night and day.

I just read that review someone posted up there adn it said the g5 wasn't a lefty mouse i didn't think there were lefty mouses me being a lefty can someone clarify this

The G5 is a right handed mouse. If you're looking for a left handed mouse, it's going to need to be symetrical. You actually use your mouse on the left side? My friend is a lefty and became used to a right handed mouse...

Ryan

If your a lefty the only option for you is a razer diamondback (1600dpi) or a razer copperhead (2000dpi). I thought you knew about this, I posted it earlier in the thread.

Millenniumtiger said:
what's the point of an optical mousepad? my mouse works fine without any mousepad at all!

It would, but when you get 1600dpi and beyond there isn't enough difference in the material so you are wasting money buying a mouse that has a better camera in it. With these special mouse pads there is tiny differernces in the material for it to see.

And btw. a frying pan costs just as much as a opticle pad (almost.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom