World Of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it first time MMOPRG for you. Why don't you try LineAge2?
There bunch of free servers and game is pretty much same like WoW... Do lvling in PvE (by killing bunch of same monsters etc.. alone or with party) and then PvP.
The thing is that Lineage2 graphics looks much better. Maybe you dont really like Anime (I not really fan of too), but some chars dont really look that bad, at list better then in WoW lol.

I played line age for a while and kind of enjoyed it. Not as much as GW, but still.

I also knew someone who played on a free server and he says it is not so great and far from the original gameplay (for his server at least). He said that the lvl cap is like 150, you can solo high end, and the game is real glitchy. He finally called it quits after his lvl 148 got erased because the database went down.

i would never play on a free server. honestly 15 a month is really nothing especially when you think of it as 50 cents a day :) or like 3.50 a week

biggjoee5790 said:
i would never play on a free server. honestly 15 a month is really nothing especially when you think of it as 50 cents a day :) or like 3.50 a week

Thats what I always told my friends when they thought I was crazy to pay for a game monthly when they eat out everyday. :)

JeffK91 said:
Thats what I always told my friends when they thought I was crazy to pay for a game monthly when they eat out everyday. :)

yea exactly i mean its really not much at all.. oo yea btw i made another topic about realms.. im confused about the major differences between pvp and normal. are there different quests in each type? is the only difference between the 2 the ability to attack the opposing faction at will? maybe you can help me here or reply in the other thread

Ok, I've been out of the game for a *LONG* time, too long and I've wanted to get back to it ever since.

Unfortunitly my internet connection sucks (Ironic, the first time I played I had a crappy computer and an awsome connection, now I have an awsome computer and a crappy connection).

My question is about the free servers I'm hearing about. First off, what are they? Is it safe to assume these are servers where you can play the game without the monthly fee?

If that's true I may just suffer through the crappy connection untill highspeed reaches my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom