My Final Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, you really should get a flat panel monitor. There are many good 17" flat panels out there that have really good response times for only a little more than that crt you listed. But I would still splurge for a 19" though. If you're already spending that much money, a 100 -200 more won't make a big difference. Trust me, you won't regret going with the flat panel.

Yeah I hear they're good but I look at the reviews for that monitor and some people are saying it ghosts and has slow response time to quick movements and thats sort of tough to avoid when you play counter-strike competitively.

Dude don't get the biostar motherboard. They're horrible quality as far as I'm concerned, all socket 939 boars supports Dual-core, you just need to update the bios/drivers. If you want to get a good buget board get the MSI K8N Neo4-F. Amazing value.

That monitor is outdated, dont buy it. Youll want a digital connection (DVI), 8ms response or less, 700:1 contrast ratio or Higher.....

**** I just posted a new thread about a new monitor suggestion before looking at your reply ...sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom