"Concept" PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
no leaf clover you have the funniest sig iv ever seen lol. Looks like a leamer on crack totally schizin out.

"Th...This...this my chicken...no your chicken...ahh!" lol

hah thanks, a friend of mine made it, theres more like em over at acidhack.net forums. my friend made a couple initially, and then decided to make more, and i snagged one of em

Why don't you just build a PC in a metal sphere, strap it to a rocket and blast it 2.66 billion miles to the surface of Pluto where the temp is on average -230C.

Then access you're PC wirelessly through the galaxy and remotely over clock your machine.

Sounds impossible right... It's not. It'll will be happening in the year 2306. cool huh?

[/S] SARCASM

hahaha....no i think they're ah...they're Beta testing that! lol

From aqua teen hunger force

Flylock - "Why don't you just EEE-mail your pee?!!"
Shake - "well maybe I will! They're beta testing that ya know!!!!"

But HAVOCK, you have to remember that world is ending in 2012. ;)

Meh, if i had endless amounts of money i would do anything to a computer to get the most of it even if it means frying a couple before.

thebleakness said:
But HAVOCK, you have to remember that world is ending in 2012. ;)

Meh, if i had endless amounts of money i would do anything to a computer to get the most of it even if it means frying a couple before.
WTF? HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP WITH 10,000 WOMEN IN LESS THEN 10 YEARS. AHHHHHHH!!!!

Must start now. AFK.

lol mabye you can find a way to keep some cokes real cool in your computer too... now that would be really useful getting a drink without ever haveing to leave your game =)

ive wondered that myself actually. the only way i could see that possible is if you had water cooling and a low emough ambient temp in your case (and enough room) to keep a drawer of sorts in your case. maybe the drawer could fit in a few open optical drive slots. you would have to build a box and then the drawer. the box would have to be 100% sealed and maybe insulated. then throw some ice and soda in and you should be set.

septoid2 said:
Why dont you save yourself alot of resources and just buy a **** freezer and put your computer in it :p :p
You guys do realize, that if you put your PC in the freezer, it would develop condensation and short out the PC, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom