Why do YOU go Microsoft??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about that over a year ago and nothing is official yet nor is the google browser just because they hired a cheif Firefox engineer.

Also the rumored Google OS is UNIX based from these unofficial sources which also backs up my points I made before.

When UNIX becomes user friendly and compatible and they fix their bug issues then Mac and Linux will follow. Till then MS will dominate the market.

We use Macs here at my work place all running OSX (about 90 or so G5's) let me say I am GLAD to be a Windows user. We have about 300 PC's running Windows XP vs 90 G5's running OSX. The Macs account for about 40% of our workload, which is pretty bad considering the marginal number differences.

Now all our die hard Mac fans think its normal to reboot evey hour :) So I will listen to them tell me how much better they are than MS. Now these things just suck on a network. Not sure if its the mix of MS/Mac, but gosh I have seen that "rainbow beachball spinning wheeel" thing so much it makes me want to vomit. We are in the process of implementing an Xserve so we will see if that helps at all.

I hate MS office, free clones are much better. Openoffice > MS office

Firefox/Opera > IE

Some of the games are good, but they are only part microsoft.

I don't care for other MS programs either. Whenever I have an option i go with a non-MS program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom