GOOD IDEA x1600 PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get w/e the **** you want, this thread is turning into a "its faster" "no its not" "yeah it is" mudslinging argument.

If you want my reccomendations you have it, I already tried Googling (something you should use) benchmarks for both cards in comparison and I couldn't find them.

call of duty2 graphic cards
1024x768
X1600 21 fps
6800gs 25.8 fps

is the money really worth the fps...

that must be on high settings im guessing... or why the heck woud the fps be so low, buy if u could, send me the link to where u got that as i want to see how the card handles on a different resolution.

wat im also saying is that DX10 is coming out soon and wen it comes out i want to get a DX10 card and a pci-e motherboard

I see no reason to buy a 6800GS in your position if you're looking for a card that will bridge you to the DX10 era... or whatever it's actually called.

Ryan

That card is not going to last 3-4 years. No card is going to last that long. There's nothing to worry about, its a fact of our rapidly evolving technology. The X1900XTX will be Mid-Range in two years I expect.

But aside from that, it is a good card and you'll enjoy it. Have fun with it. :D

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I see no reason to buy a 6800GS in your position if you're looking for a card that will bridge you to the DX10 era... or whatever it's actually called.

Ryan

so ur thinking i should get the X1600 pro eh? im always thinking that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom