Mouse Problems disconnecting a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

subzer00

Beta member
Recently, my mouse has been disconnecting frequently, then connects again. There is the sound that you would hear when you plug something in the USB. The mouse light also starts to flicker and ocasionally it would completely go out and I have to replug the mouse into the USB to get it working again. Also, my mouse did not have this problem like 3 hours ago. Nothing was changed at all. I also noticed if I moved my mouse really fast, or if im playing a game, it would occur more frequently. Once in awhile, i would get a BSOD and it would say something about razorlow.sys (Razor is the mouse i use). Sometimes the computer would boot without the mouse working at all, and then I have to restart. This has happened to me a long time ago before with a different mouse, so Im thinking that my mouse has nothing to do with it. I had also upgraded and reformatted my computer before, with a different processor, motherboard, power supply, and graphics card. Im thinking there's something wrong with the USB or it could be memory but can someone help me here? Its annoying to have your mouse stop working every 2 seconds

Okay i happened to connect this problem to CPU usage. I realized that this my mouse would disconnect more frequently when I'm running alot of programs. Also, my computer would start at around 230 MB PF Usage and then i would notice my mouse gets screwed at around 450 MB. During the disconnects, my computer would also lag really bad. Can someone go into this further?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom