Building new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy1999

Baseband Member
Hi guys, I need some really good advice. I am wanting to build my own system, but I don't need anything really fancy. This system will be for me to do everyday book work, emailing and a little grapic work now and again. I already have my hd, os xp and other drives. So really, all I need is a case, cooling system, cpu and maybe grapic card. I want to spend about $200. If anyone could give me some product names and any advice, this would be apprciated. Thanks so much!!:D

tammy1999 said:
This system will be for me to do everyday book work, emailing and a little grapic work now and again.
If you are going to run simple tasks then go with Intel chips, but if you are into gaming then settle in with an AMD. What type of graphic work will you be doing?

AMD Sempron 64 2600+ s754
512mb of any kind of DDR400 ram
ECS 761GX-M754 motherboard
Case of your choice. The cheaper, the better.
Do you have a power supply?
Sapphire Radeon X300SE PCI Express

Ryan

I will mainly be doing picture editing from my camera. Thats about it. But doesn't the AMD chip run better than the Inter? I have only had AMD computers, so I haven't experienced the difference

They both run, and the way I do it is find 2 equivilantly operating processors, and buy the cheaper one. That's why I ended up with an AMD.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom