Alienware Ozma 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

karpfish24

In Runtime
so my bbirthday is in 5 days(yippee!) and im not reaslly sure abotu what to get. I just finished building my rig so i dont need any hardware, btu i wouldnt mind getting a really nice pair of headphones because late at night im not allowed to use sound and also for LANPartys. I saw these in maximum PC and they are so sweet looking, btu more than i would spend on my own. are these good heaphones and worth my b-day present?

$200 does not even seem remotely reasonable. Unless you have money to just throw away from a stockpile, you can spend $200 in a much wiser way. IMO, not being a sound junky, I would never spend more than 50 on a set of headphones.

Ryan

WOW!i had showed them to my grandma because she asked what i wanted(i want asking for her to get them for me, just to contribute) and she already ordered them! I feel sort of bad having her spend that much for my birthday, ill probably ask my mom to split it with her and give her half back.I'm still very happy. I almost ordered the sennheiser DJ HD202's because i tried them on at a lanparty and i liked how they felt, but Newegg didnt have them in so i didnt,lucky.

I saw those headphones, they look pretty sweet. I currently use Bose triports, but I'm thinking about switching over to those. Let me know how they sound when you get them.

ya sure, maximum pc said that they had a very good surround type sound to them because the sound goes around ur ear or something like that, btu then again there are multiple alienware ads in maximum PC,LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom