Eye Candy 4000 code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve40th

Baseband Member
My code isnt working and now they say it is pirated. WTF. I bought this thing along time ago, and its worked fine. Now, when I install it on my new computer it doesnt show up in Photoshop 7.01. ANy advice?

1 License = 1 Computer

You said you had it installed on a old computer and then you insalled it on a newer computer.

Yes, My Photoshop works on 2 computers, so why wouldnt the license work. Thats a little sucky.

sure 1 license = 1 computer unless.... u dont hafta register it... does eyecandy require it? i dont know many software that absolutely requires a registration

I regidtered it along time ago. but when I moved and reinstalled it on another computer I tried to register it, it said it was pirated. The reason I registered was to get the new updated installer as my Photoshop doesnt show its installed, even though it is installed, its just not working with Photoshop.

If you are a true owner call up there tech support, you will be surprised how easy it is for them to get you sorted out with a new license key so long as you can provide valid evidence you purchased it.

I did, and they helped. Thanks. It just upsets me that the "internet" way of doing things immediatley said, PIRATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom