Help buying laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfree79

Beta member
I am currently going to school and I want to get a laptop. I will be using this laptop for photohop, web design, etc. The question I have though is the screen size really that big of a deal? I would like to get a small 12inch screen but I am looking at the 15inch wide screen. Also, the 15 has a higher resolution. Is the screen size worth it or should I go with portability? Thanks.

sfree79 said:
Is the screen size worth it or should I go with portability? Thanks.

That should be the question you should ask yourself. Will you be taking the labtop around places alot? Will you be using it in your room most of the time? I would think 12" is way too small, my minimum would be 15" which is still very portable and if I have extra cash to spend, I would go for the 17" but I'm guessing you don't wanna go there.

I will not move around too much. Work and home. Stationary most of the time at those places. Thanks for the advice.

I like the really small laptops they've started to make. I mean, laptops are not made for gaming or anything along those lines, so for a laptop, the smaller, the better.

Ryan

well it depends on how much your going to move the laptop. if your gonna move it from a certain place like maybe once a week or something then you should probably go for a desktop replacement. but if your gonna take it around with you everyday then a slim 15in laptop would be the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom