Cleaning LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Little cousins came over and found a way to smear their dirty hands over my LCD Monitor how does one clear this type of monitor as I'm sure no liquids can be used unlike CRTs and I'm sure you can't push hard to get marks off.

warm water or isopropyl/water mix. I think someone asked this before and got some good answers.

i remeber that tread, there was some links to products, but most said the prodoucts were exactly what cedjunior said, isopropyl alcohol/water.
im sure theres a good mix (1 part alcohol, 3 parts water) something like that, just google it.
i just used a soft cotton washcloth, with a little water.
that did the trick for me, but i didnt have cousins over:)

does it have a glass coating over the screen or just the matte finish of the lcd panel?

I use plain water and a soft cloth and wipe and dry very gently.

I wouldnt mind giving my TFT monitor a clean too.... can i just get some kitchen roll, put warm water on it, and go over it?
Thanks

I wouldnt mind giving my TFT monitor a clean too.... can i just get some kitchen roll, put warm water on it, and go over it?
Thanks

I dont see why not, thats basically what i use but i use tissues rather than kitchen roll because our kitchen roll stuff is quite course. Make sure you use soft stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom