amd x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never heard about that but i think it will, maybe in june or later on becuz of the new line of processors coming out, am2.

Yeah, you can't put an exact value on the price drop, but they will all drop accordingly in price once socket AM2 is released. That's on June 6, 2006. or, 6-6-6 for the superstitious.

Ryan

hahaha holy crap i didnt even realize that one...all i caught was the June 6th = D-Day. lol. Ya i can't wait for am2...the sooner the better. When I build in june my opty 165 should be < $250 i hope : )

idk but i graduate the 11th so all my graduation $$$ + bday money will be in! so hopefully it coems out on time. Still debating about my opty 165 oc plan. i have NEVER oc'd and i have no idea how to do it other than mulit x fsb. lol. idk a thing about ram dividers, htt, nothing....

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Yeah, you can't put an exact value on the price drop, but they will all drop accordingly in price once socket AM2 is released. That's on June 6, 2006. or, 6-6-6 for the superstitious.

Ryan
Yeah, I'd go ahead and buy S939 because the Antichrist's coming the same day as AM2 so you wouldn't even get to use the PC.

Or because June 6 is quite a while aways and if S754 is any indication, S939 will be around for a while.

Duplicity said:
Yeah, I'd go ahead and buy S939 because the Antichrist's coming the same day as AM2 so you wouldn't even get to use the PC.

hmmmm....excellent point :D I think we might have a few more years! I'd say five at the most though! :p This country is F'n screwed....the mark of the beast will be out soon enough (chip in the hand). But **** it I want to play CSS with more than 40FPS!!! AHHH I WILL HAVE MY NEW PC!!

"I gotta tell ya...I think you're the @%&'n antichrist" - Donnie Darko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom