Windows Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckeanie

Solid State Member
If I'm not allowed to post this feel free to delete.

When I first installed Windows I applied the activation crack. It seemed to have worked because the activation icon in the tray disappeared. However a few days ago I started getting notification messages when Windows started that I needed to activate.

Did the crack not work or can I ignore these messages?

There is no debate. The subject matter or your post is against forum rules, period. It will be locked.

yes, this is illegal subject matter.

All i can possibly recommend is buying windows xp or another version, or downloading Linux, since its free.

ckeanie said:
If I'm not allowed to post this feel free to delete.

When I first installed Windows I applied the activation crack. It seemed to have worked because the activation icon in the tray disappeared. However a few days ago I started getting notification messages when Windows started that I needed to activate.

Did the crack not work or can I ignore these messages?
What is wrong with your Activating in the first place. It's not like MS is going to bite your head off. And it's long like you are on some MS MOLP or ACTION BACK programs where they do closely monitor to number of times you activate.

You can normally activate Win Xp about 10 times with the same licences on the same computers. Like I had to activate windows 3 times in has many days a few months back due to a faulty network card.

Also if you change your hardware around enough times, Windows might prompt you do activate again. Freind of mine is contantly changing hard drives and he had to activate a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom