Gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add, to get your full money's worth with gaming mice, you need a opticle mouse mat. Qpad work well for the Logitechs.

(I am also looking at getting a MX518 when I have some money spare for gaming, photo editing/skinning and 3d moddeling.)

Ive got the logitech MX 518. Its a great mouse, responsive, and with adjustable DPI. I love it.

Razer copperhead Razer copperhead Razer copperhead

No complaints. Wouldnt use any other mouse!!

I would decide by the way of price... actually, the mx518 might be a better idea. I always get bored and look into the light source of the mouse, so it's safer for my eyes with the MX518. :)

Ryan

The MX518 is a 1600dpi mouse with a 500hz polling rate. The G5 & G7 are 2000dpi mice with a 500hz polling rate. The razer diamondback is a 1600dpi mouse with a 500hz polling rate that can be hacked to 1000hz (like mine), and the copperhead is a 2000dpi mouse with a 1000hz polling rate. It won't make much difference, but technically speaking, the razer mice are more accurate because of the polling rate (response time). You probably won't notice the difference, but it's worth mentioning. Some people don't like the shape of razer mice, so they get logitech. Whatever you get, you can't go wrong with. The only one I don't recommend is the G7.

Ok, well be going either G5 or G518 depending on price, thanks for everyones inputs into this :).

[forwarding thread on to save making a new one] What are good opticle/laser mouse mats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom