I can't find mem dividers in my bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeIranianKid

In Runtime
i can't find the mem dividers in my bios so if anyone can pleez point me in the right dirction it would be appreciated this is my first time attempting to oc and i was just lookin around in my bios and i can't find the dividers and i will need them because i have valueselect

I have the same board as you. It's in the "Advanced chipset features" which is the third one down on the left.

What is it in DRAM configuration? I found out today that I'm pathetically stupid when it comes to trying to overclock the CPU and RAM... a overclocking FAQ/guide on the MSI K8N Neo4-F would be nice. As of now I'm too frustrated to try again since I am having problems understanding the instructions I've read in guides because of how different it is inside the BIOS. Not having my system POST twice on minor OCs really ****ed me off.

great job TEAM! WE all did the work.

-Reminds me of that commercial where those guys are standing around the window watching the construction guys work... If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom