Type of ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

quekumber

Solid State Member
HEY!

ok.... i am just going to come out and say...i know very little about computers...well at least to the public at this website. I know how to work a computer...however I, being very materialistic always strive to have the best. My question is will this memory stick work with my system? I bet it will, however i want to make sure before hand... for obvious reasons.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...0&Sku=ULT31664

My system specs: Pentium 4, 2.26Ghz 2.27 Ghz, and currently 512MB of ram with a spare 256MB. My ram currently has only one slot as opposed to the two on the memory stick itself. I dont know if i am being completely clear. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!

P.S. My other memory sticks are PC 2100U-25330 DDR, and i am not sure about my other as i am currently using it while on the comp now

As royal said, your link is broken. If you could give us your motherboard or computer make/model #, we could determine what RAM you can use.

Did you buy your computer from a company like dell or HP? If you did, then you could give your model # and we can confirm the compatablilty.

I was given this computer by a friend, it is a hp, pavillion 762c.

I am not sure of his upgrades that he could have possibly have added

Ok, its maximum memory is 1GB, and the fastest it can support is PC2100, so there is no point in getting any more than PC2100. If you already have a 512MB stick, then just get one more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom