The question about "RealOne PLayer"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafLeaves

Baseband Member
Once "RealOne Player"is opened,it will automatically go to search for its home page.every time it willl do it,there is some bored.i have no patient to wait for it every time.i am too no patient to want to smash the machine.
My god.i have to admit the failure .i must forbid its searching .
Must do it.
please give me some help.
thanks a million.

while we have free time,i will invite every friend to have good dinner.
haha.:D

I would uninstall real 1 player. There are far better players out there like Winamp, that arent Resource hogs and dont have spyware and stupid crap in it.

Just my oppinion...go with WINAMP.

look in the options or preferences of the program to see if you can disable that function .. usually under tools or the file menu ..

ADZ,my friend,i agree with your opinion.Realone player are resource hogs.Everytime Realone player is startup,it will take a long time.and it will still access its homepage. it is too long time to wait for its start-up.I amnot patient person.I also hate that.But the winamp is not good to play the .rm files.Dont you think so ?

kopenhagen,my friend.Could you tell me the realone player you are using where are you download it?
I want to need such Realone player like yours .

MicroBell.i try what you tell me.Can disable the media explorer.at the preferences and internet options,no way to disable the message box "Search for the net web" in the main player.
It is some regret .

i discover windows media player is not bad. it is not a resource hog.Start-up is quickly.i like using it to play songs and audio.But regret, it is not play video frequence.Realy regret.

ADZ said:
I would uninstall real 1 player. There are far better players out there like Winamp, that arent Resource hogs and dont have spyware and stupid crap in it.

Just my oppinion...go with WINAMP.

I second that motion ^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom