ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHAWN said:
I can't stand people who have no respect for one another and don't know how to talk to someone respectfully.
****ing respectful you think you are respect ful you got your head in the clouds mate shouting and swearing at a little kid don't make you a big man and i don't give a **** if you chuck me off for this becuse this forum is **** and your a ****head all you do is take the **** so i am off to find a better place to find info wanker

"Shake what you got in dem' JEANS!! Gerl grab de wall and shake it like a dawg..."

[size=]WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP!?!?!???!!!!![/SIZE] :eek:

Sorry about this, sales. Some of us were really trying to help. Others were just hijacking. I mean, geez, cripple dawgz? :rolleyes: (Maybe they are just "Into" that kind of thing. :freak: lol

Either way, that dosn't give you the right to go swearing off at them. That just makes you look (Slightly) as stupid as they look. ;) :cool:

you don't have to swear i get the piont it was just even though it wasn't clear

****ing respectful you think you are respect ful you got your head in the clouds mate shouting and swearing at a little kid don't make you a big man and i don't give a **** if you chuck me off for this becuse this forum is **** and your a ****head all you do is take the **** so i am off to find a better place to find info wanker

Your kind of contradicting yourself don't you think?

This forum is getting out of control. eveyone needs to laugh, get laid, and get it under control. PLEASE!

Amen to that. Stick to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom