Will 20+4Pin Work on a 24Pin motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

In Runtime
I understand it is a stupid question, I have just never encountered this before. A Customer ordered a 20+4Pin PSU and has a 24pin Mobo. Will it work, with SLI?

oh hey, by the way, how's the kn8 sli working for you?? overclock with it yet?? is it stable... cuz i'm planning on giving this opteron a beat... hoping to achieve fx 55 or 57 speeds

I don't overclock, I don't see the point. If you feel you need to overclock, buy better equipment.

its just to see what you can achieve really, cuz i think the opteron 146 is more than enough for what i do with my comp... its just nice to know that i can do it, and achieve speeds of more expensive things.. not everyone has enough money for great parts...

Back on topic...

Give the links to the products just to be sure, but yes, 20+4 pins are compatible with 24 pin motherboards.

Ryan

Jesus said:
I don't overclock, I don't see the point. If you feel you need to overclock, buy better equipment.
people overclock so they don't need to pay more for equipment

anyway, yes that PSU will work with the motherboard. if it is 20 + 4 pin, that means you have the option to use it on a 20 or 24 pin motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom