Does anyone know where to find this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skely

Baseband Member
I need a website that shows what the inside of any computer looks like. Does it exist ? If it does please post it here or tell what website may have pics that show the inside of computers.
preferably a Dell Optiplex GXi model MMP.

If you want to know what the inside of a computer looks like then just remove the case of the computer your using and look inside. If you can't fo that, then just use google or go to a hardware site.

I searched the web for awhile looking for what the inside of a Dell Optiplex GXi Pentium 2 computer looks like, cause I own one of these, and got it for free. I need to see what the inside of the tower should look like, cause I think its missing something.. I tried looking for its specs as well but I can't seem to find this computer with model MMP. So I figured i'd post here to see if anyone knew of anything.. However i'll search some more to see if I can come across something.

If you think it's missing something then why not open it up and take a look inside? That seems to be the best way to see a Dell Optiplex GXi model MMP... Don't you think?

CPU
MEMORY
HDD
Motherboard
NIC
CABLES

???

Thank you for posting a website with what the inside of this computer should look like. It looks similar to mine, however my model is a tower, rather than the laid down box. That is why I am having trouble finding pics of the tower version. But these pics show me enough anyway. I was looking to see if there were cards that were supposed to be in the PCI slots, or any of the slots ?? But it doesn't look like there should be. My computer didn't have any either and that is why I needed a picture. Now I need to figure out why it's not getting any images on the moniter. Nothing at all shows up when I turn on my computer... not even a DOS screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom