Graphics rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
Lucily, the CoD 2 engine nor the FEAR engine are going to be come standard such as the Doom 3 engine and Unreal Engine 3 will be.

Yea, I've only been saying that exact same thing for like the last month...

Flanker said:
Here it is;

Think you could teach ME something? I'm sorry, but you're out of your league.

3... He actually thinks that he knows more than me in every aspect. I pity you, Flanker. I really do. You talking down to me is like my worthless excuse for a room mate talking down to me. It renders me speechless. You, my friend, are blind.

Ryan

I don't care who knows more or less. When you cause problems with other members more than anyone i've seen here that speaks volumes. Just because you know a lot/ think you know a lot, that doesn't make you immune to being an a-hole, lol. Is the 7800 GTX 512 even available yet? that card has been a black-eye more than a "king" for nvidia.

man i really want a new computer!!!! Ive only got around £350 saved so far :s, at the moment i have:
Intel Pentium 4 2.4ghz
512MB Ram some shitty make
NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4600 128mb
Some crappy Asus Motherboard with build in crap sound
111GB HD
How do u think i feel ;O

I guess its going 2 be a long wait 4 my new PC ;(

BColes said:
I don't care who knows more or less. When you cause problems with other members more than anyone i've seen here that speaks volumes. Just because you know a lot/ think you know a lot, that doesn't make you immune to being an a-hole, lol. Is the 7800 GTX 512 even available yet? that card has been a black-eye more than a "king" for nvidia.

And you are...who to criticize me? You're not exactly happy-go-lucky either you know. Are you STILL ****ed at me for owning you in the PC vs. Console thread? I only had a problem with Beed at the beginning of this thread, but a bunch of other a-holes jumped in here and started talking ****. You guys have a problem with me, PM me, ok? No need to waste threads and take them off-topic.

Thanks Hapx4.0 :)

putting my system together today, hopefully i'll be able to post up some stats next week. pretty sure i can get optimal performance out of the GT with this setup....will try straight up vanilla on everything. maybe a few weeks later i'll try it with what OCing i can do...

Flanker said:
And you are...who to criticize me?

I'm just a guy who's tired of you being unbearingly rude and egotistical. Trust me, I'm not alone.

Flanker said:
Are you STILL ****ed at me for owning you in the PC vs. Console thread?

What thread? I was owned..?

Flanker said:
I only had a problem with Beed at the beginning of this thread, but a bunch of other a-holes jumped in here and started talking ****.

Just sticking up for some people that are taking your crap and really didn't want it. If you don't force yourself on others, you tend to make more people happy.

Flanker said:
No need to waste threads and take them off-topic.

Thanks for yet another worthless retort. Admit when you screw up. Say sorry. Do SOMETHING besides get more defensive. All you do is puff yourself up till people get tired of dealing with you and leave. I guess that's when you "Own" them...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom