• 7900GTX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
snypercore said:
BTW for you r information a CPU is a Central Proccesing Unit ...think you meant to say a PC - Persoanl Computer...hate to be the weasel but somethign you should learn :p

are you talking to me? I said cpu beauce i wanted to say cpu. I dont understand what you are telling me?

lol oh. I see. I was like, "now where did i say cpu instead of pc? lol ok.

P.S. On the poll i was the 1 person who chcked to get the radeon lol. It was early in the morning and I woke up to check my posts and i was half asleep and i wanted t check "save for a new pc" but i accidently pressed the first one. So if anybody was wondering it was me lol, but it was a mistake.:eek:

get a new pc.
you dont have to get anything crazy, id get something decent that has alot of upgrading potential, so in the future you can get some nicer parts when you have the money. =D

ok thank you all for the opinions, but looking at it I'm about to go to college and since I'm not planning to get a huge graphics upgrade but rather something a lot more decent, I think i'll go for the 3dfuzion 6200 pci card. heard it has the best benchmarks and is the only one ot run Battlefield 2. Again, I might change my mind and build a new Personal Computer (thx snyper). Just depends on the financial situation heh.

blkhatpersian

no, semprons are surprisingly good at gaming. I'dve bought one if they were in the socket 939 variety. You'll be pleasantly surprised with Sempron gaming performance.

Ryan

ok one more thing heh. my friend is selling me a cpu. He didn't remember what mother board it was and whether it was upgradeable or not. so i ran byrlac and obtained the following specs of the motherboard and processor

Processor
1000 megahertz AMD Athlon
128 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache

Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A7V333 REV 1.xx
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software, Inc. ASUS A7V333 ACPI BIOS Revision 1008 07/05/2002

I was wondering if you guys could tell me if it is AGP or PCI express and also if I can put a new processor on it such a Sempron or any other one you can suggest. Thanks

blkhatpersian

that is a pretty good motherboard for socket A, but socket A is old news. There are alrady two newer sockets out. If you are going to get a sempron get a sempron 64 in socket 754 they are much better than the socket A's. I say get a good socket 754 mobo and a sempron 2800+ because it has 256l2 cache and then get a decent videocard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom