Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difolo

In Runtime
Anyone know of any good solid cases with good airflow and a decent number of fans? Im not looking for style or anything, purely cooling.

i have an aspire xplorer it has good air flow but i only have 2 80mm fans in it u can use a 120mm in the back and then have 2 more fans in this case (one at the top and one in the frount) but i idle at 30c without the 120mm and 2 other fans and i am at 41c full load but its a stock heatsink and i am runnign a p4 prescott. but heres a link its not to stylish but it has its lights!

theres alot of differnt colors for the frount so i well just post you a link that shows alot of them and u can view it.

LINKY:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...k=all&N=0&minPrice=&maxPrice=&Go.x=17&Go.y=34

Well the Kandalf/Armor will suit you well having 2 120mm fans and 2 92mm fans. It fits watercooling extremly well too.

I've been looking into watercooling, but how safe is it really? Im afraid it will leak and fry my system.

Its non conductive, as you use de-ionised water, so if there is a leak, you will have to clean the parts that get wet, but thats it. If the pump stops the system will shut down, so it will save your components.

I rushed into mine a bit, only doing a leak test for literly 2 minutes, but I haven't got a leak yet.

just recently working on my new computer...using an Antec P180. it's a mid-tower case that comes with 3 120mm fans. it's a great case, also has room for fans in front of your harddrives. the vents in front of these have removable filters to keep out the dust and so you can clean them easily. as far as the harddrive bays go...room for 5. a 2 bay and a 3 bay. each is a seperate compartment you can remove...inside these compartments are removable trays with fairly large (i'm thinking silicon) washer type things...put hardrive on these...use the long screws provided, and presto no vibration noise from harddrives. only one problem with it all...the front panel is a little flimsy.

pizzaboy0023 said:
What is better

to have 2 90mm fans or to have 120mm and one 90mm

personally... a 120 and a 90. 120's move more air with less rpm. which results in not only more air movement...but doing it a bit quieter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom