p4 640 ht O/C @ 3.45 temp question

Status
Not open for further replies.

neweyedeya18

In Runtime
my p4 640 ht is overclocked at 3.45, intel heatsink and fan, just wondering if 53 degrees celcius is gettin up there, i will run aida32 when i am testing my comp with prime 95 i just changed my fsb to 216 to get my 3.45ghz. ive searched p4 heat guides and i havent found anything for a 640, if anyone has some temps i should stay away with i would greatley appreciate it

Mine sits at 45 cel idle and about 60 load OC'd to 3.2GHZ. I used to have it at 3.4GHZ, but it was getting to like 75 load..lol.wowza. It has been good for 2 years with its abuse.

nah it's definately load temp so if it hits 60c i shouldnt worry, (only does when im running stability tests in prime95)

its around 34-40c idle, and 48-55c load but i want to upgrade my heatsink, any suggestions, or should i just save up and watercool???

get the big typhoon for air, i believe it is the best air cooler out there right now. i am using the BT w/ as5 on my p4 650 oc'ed to 4.2 with very acceptable temps. 44 idle 56 load temps with prime95.

wait u have a typhoon air fan or heatsink??? and how did u o/c it over 4 without waer coolling wtf???? thats amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom