Wanting to Sell a pretty nice gaming PC!!!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8junkie

Beta member
hey, im wanting to sell this gaming computer i have so i can get a laptop. im wondering about pricing for this n if maybe anybody here would like to buy it.

No advertising allowed on the forums. We have a Buy/Sell/Trade forum, but it only open to establisked members with a minimum post count. Don't attempt to inflate your post count with a bunch of short, idiotic posts or you will be banned even faster.

anyways yeah let me know what you guys think i could sell this for n if you want make me an offer id love to pass this on to someone in need a of a nice gmaing system :)

Theres a buy/sell forum for reason also I doubt anyone would buy something from a guy with ONE post.

So far, you have are not leaving a very good impression on the community by disregarding our rules.

Simply put, go away.

ummmm ok... omg i only have one post oh no!!!!!!!... yeah i jsut found a forum so i can advertise.... calm down its ok

septoid2 said:
Theres a buy/sell forum for reason also I doubt anyone would buy something from a guy with ONE post.

So far, you have are not leaving a very good impression on the community by disregarding our rules.

Simply put, go away.

ya.. i have to agree with him.. you don't have any kind of credibility to sell things here, not really too much trust.. sure you may have just joined.... but thats what makes all the difference.... would you buy candy from a guy you knew for 13 seconds?? i'm not telling you to go away.... i dunno how else to put it :beard: (haha no idea what this face has to do with anything)

(someone buy a mouse from him or something... then like the floppy drive.. that'll slowly get the juices going) hahahaha

i never trust sk8ers....and i dont like them either :p ahaha

but yea...u should get to know the people around the forum for a bit longer before posting stuff up..

There's no buyer/seller ratings with feedback comments for each forum user on this board so there's no way to trust anyone. I could be your friend on 8 different names and screw you over on 4 of them and you would never know. Let the dude try to sell his stuff, if you're not buying then why tell him to go away?

There's no buyer/seller ratings with feedback comments for each forum user on this board so there's no way to trust anyone.

Actually, we've got a solution for that.

Check the rules posting in the B/S/T forum for info about Heatware. It's a good idea, even for those who don't use the B/S/T forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom