cpu temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniac41

Solid State Member
with my zalman 7000B installed with AS5 im running at 43C (4400 X2 stock) Could i hope to see a 5 C drop after a week or 2 of curing?

alright ill move things around a bit and see if it helps at all. its strange though, with the fan positioning i dont really have anything blocking my 120mm intake in the front and my 120mm exhaust in the rear, also an additional 80 intake on the side.

looks like ur temp is little bit high if its the idle temp. but dont worry, 43c wont damage the cpu or anything. i have zalman 9500 and my cpu is at 2.8ghz (using x2 4800+) and my temp is 28-32c idle and 39-43c at max load in game or any torture test. ya mb the airflow issue or too much or too less thermal paste? AS5, u only need tiny drop on the center of the cpu.

well another thing i hadnt thought of, i did install a raptor and another sata 2 HD about hte time i installed the heatsink, would that have any significant affect on the temps?

alright, if anything too much. ill wait and reapply the thermal paste as a last resort if nothing changes. i almost bought the 9500 but i didnt have the extra money, i couldnt imagine a 10 or more C difference between the 7000B and the 9500 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom