new mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still use BALL mouses? =o

yes, people do.
i bought a mouse from a local computer store that was closing down due to competition, and i got a scroll ball mouse for $5, and an optical logitech for $10. The scroll ball mouse it lost now...and the optical mouse was crappy quality, felt like it was gonna break, so i gave it to my friend, and he traded his dell ball mouse...TO ME!

so i am using a ball mouse, dell brand.

As much as I hate to say it, I would get a 5 Button Microsoft optical Intellimouse. I can't stand Microsoft mainly because of their 'I must crash at the worst possible time operating systems'(Notice I said systems, plural) but it has to be said they do make the best mouse.

And the best joystick, the ms sidewinder force feedback 2
I have used this mouse for many hours of hardcore fps gaming and its never let me down.

ive got a packard bell 5 button optical/cordless, its an excellent mouse and i especially like the forward/backwards buttons for the net, i just cant fault it and the icing on the cake for me is the rapid charge cradle it came with:)

It's true. The only thing Microsoft really is good at is mice. I have always insisted on one! They have the best control, compatibility, reliability and last the longest!

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
That's probably the best you're gonna do. Although I love my Logitec MX518... I'm truely in love with it. I go and use some of the Dells on campus and try to hit the 'back' button, but there isn't one... so frustrating.

Ryan

yessss!!!! i got one too and i LOVE it!!!! i used to have a little sensor problem and i thought it was the mouse but turns out it was just my crappy dell mousepad not being l33t enuff to handle it :D

louisauk2003 said:
As much as I hate to say it, I would get a 5 Button Microsoft optical Intellimouse. I can't stand Microsoft mainly because of their 'I must crash at the worst possible time operating systems'(Notice I said systems, plural) but it has to be said they do make the best mouse.

And the best joystick, the ms sidewinder force feedback 2
I have used this mouse for many hours of hardcore fps gaming and its never let me down.

Mwa ha ha! I just brought this baby!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826105169

So far I like it. It seems much faster then my old HP mouse which had a wire that always got in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom