Graphics rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
I'm not defensive of the 7800GT. I'm defensive against idiocrisy like yours

beed, don't waste your time with him. He just throws around insults in a passive manner... that way he can get away with trying to cut people down. Like I've said before, he's not here to learn, he's here to strut.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
beed, don't waste your time with him. He just throws around insults in a passive manner... that way he can get away with trying to cut people down. Like I've said before, he's not here to learn, he's here to strut.

Ryan

are you talking about me?:eek:

NeedAcpu said:
Read my post carefully again.

HAHA! Its because of brute power. ATI boosts up their clockspeeds to make up for the lost pipes and as a sideeffect, that gives them good high-res performance.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:

Ryan

Wrong on both counts. I'm here to teach.

I'm sorry, but if some asswipe is going to argue with me every 5 secs and insult my intelligence, its going to get ugly.

Flanker said:
Wrong on both counts. I'm here to teach.

Point reinforced... Exhibit B. There is no concession to the original bad attitude and the clear negative connotation implies superiority. One more instance like this, and you'll satisfy science's general rule of thumb of "It's safe to assume these conclusions are true after 3 trials." Gimmie one more...

Ryan

ATI owns in CoD 2 for some reason, Probably a driver problem with Nvidia. Lucily, the CoD 2 engine nor the FEAR engine are going to be come standard such as the Doom 3 engine and Unreal Engine 3 will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom