ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
switch what diffreence does it make i don't care about dogs or jets all i care about is my computer and i have set the jumpers all ready but i don't know if it is right

"Cuz i'm the fire man. You hear that fire truuck..."

reggie_da_man said:
MMMMM, I smell a flame war comming on.:rolleyes:
Smells like OMGBBQ! Can i have some? :D This forum is getting out of control. :( eveyone needs to laugh, get laid, and get it under control. PLEASE! :mad:

Sales, you should really buy a system install CD. No owner of any PC should be without one. ;) It's the answer to this problem entirely. :( :cool:

sales1 said:
switch what diffreence does it make i don't care about dogs or jets all i care about is my computer and i have set the jumpers all ready but i don't know if it is right

Geez, I was just trying to make a joke. :(

Heh, Heh, i thought my joke was pretty funny, too bad nobody else got it. :(

I have a prebuilt computer with XP already installed. My friends computer has bootleg windows, I went to internet options and turned off one of the options and it will let you download critical windows updates, but not all of the updates. I think its windows genuine advantage you turn off.

Anyways, if I use his bootleg xp disk, but use my windows product key, will I be able to reformat if I ever needed to?

"You can spark it up and ima put you ooooouuut!!..."

You'll allways be able to 'reformat' your drive as long as you're using a different startup disk. :cool:

SHAWN said:
Listen ****, i was just making a statement. If you dont like it then disreguard it.

**** you.

you don't have to swear i get the piont it was just even though it wasn't clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom