When Restart HP pc my Lite-on combo dissapears from My computer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi , i have an HP Pavilion desktop and i added a Pioneer DVD-RW Drive and everytime i restart my pc the Lite-on combo drive dissapears from My computer and then i have to go onto Add Hardware Wizard and search for it.. is there a way where it can stay on completely

well this solves the problem of your other post after this:
your burner doesnt work!

have you tried connecting all the cables properly?
is it even recognized by the system in the device manager?

oh yeah i have plugged the cables in right exactly how Makaveli said and the burner does work for the DVD-RW ( Pioneer drive ).. and when i go to Control panel then Add Hardware i have to scan everytime i restart and then it finds it then says your device is working properly (Lite on Combo) and now its on My Computer its just getting on my nerves having to go in Add hardware everytime i log on.... what can i do

Next time you load up your PC make sure you load the device. Then go to windows Update and see if they have any driver updates for you. If not check the manufactorer website for updated drivers. This might help. But i think it might be a spyware/virus issue. Have you scanned your system lately for any issues?

I meant load the drivers thru the find new hardware. Sorry i wasnt more clear on that.

i aint having Problems with my Pioneer drive its the Lite-on combo drive im still having problems with... i connected it up fine but i need the drivers for the LITE-ON COMBO SOHC-4832-K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom