can laptop upgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong-man

Baseband Member
i was so sad when i was warned by a dialog box that i can't play the Call of Duty 2, because my laptop's graphic card doesn't support pixel shadder....

basically i'm not a real gamer...but this one is my favourite history which is now in call of duty 2... i need to play this....

is there any way to get rid of this? i've tried to install an updated driver...(my vga is intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller)...but it doesn't work.... my friend told me that pixel shader is based on its hardware, not software / driver....

so, any suggestion?

First off if your laptop doesnt have at least a 1 gig of ram and a good video card your not going to be able to play call of duty 2. Sounds to me like its just crap onboard so you need to see what your laptop can be upgraded to if anything. Otherwise your SOL on playing that game on your laptop.

i pretty sure u cant upgrade intergrated. someone plz correct me if im wrong. wat are other computer specs.

but i've looked at the original box... that the system requirements are all below my laptops system... means that i supposed to be able to play.... and also...the box didn't tell me that i must be a pixel-shadder supported vga card....

then if people buy a laptop around 1.5 years ago (same as me) and exactly like this type...do they have no chance to play that Must-be-played game at all???

anyway...
thnx

probably not... It's a laptop for crying out loud. You paid for the 'cool' factor and the relatively unneeded portability feature. You sacrificed performance. It's time for a desktop.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom