restarting firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalk4

In Runtime
I was curious if anyone knew how to restart firefox so that I can changet the themes of firefox

To change the themes you just need to select one and then just close all Firefox windows and re-open it and it should have changed to the new one, but I assume that doesnt work for you.

yea it's not working... when I go to tools-> themes the only one that stays after I close both the main window and the themes dl window is the default theme. ANy clues?

also when I tried to dl the restart feature that firefox offers it wants me to restart firefox so I lose the extension and thus nothing happens..

I have 1.5.01 or whatever they list as the most recent update

ARe you using Firefox Preloader? It keeps FF running in the background.

Open up Task Manager and look for firefox.exe in processes. Highlight it and click End Process. Then you can restart FF without a hitch, new themes/extensions and all.

I tried that and it didn't work.... I guess I'm just not meant to customize my firefox

I reinstalled the current version last night. I went through and got rid of the extension.ini, .rdf and .cache and now the theme stays there but I still have the same setup even though it says my theme should be blackjapan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom