Ask an employee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
becuase they only realised that they were losing $$$ from people copying / downloading windows

why is microsoft complaining? they have more money than wal-mart, and they just released the XBOX 360, which outperforms most computers for gaming.

talldude123 said:
why is microsoft complaining? they have more money than wal-mart, and they just released the XBOX 360, which outperforms most computers for gaming.

true...but they are greedy and want more money...i mean what large companies do you know that would reject some extra $$$ ??? not many i can tell you that ;)

in my opinion, bill has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
more than he will ever need.

derrmc said:
in my opinion, bill has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
more than he will ever need.

and what does he do with all this money ??? he gives most of it away to charity and hospitals...

wow, ok
"Why does your Corporation allow the NSA to spy on everyone who uses a Windows Operating System through the use of advapi32.dll for starters?"
can i see where you got this :)
for now, i really dont know, i've actually never heard of that.

"why is microsoft complaining? they have more money than wal-mart, and they just released the XBOX 360, which outperforms most computers for gaming."

actually wal-mart is more profitable right now,lol, but as to the complaining, when was this?

"why does microsoft require activation now? they started doing that with XP, but why not before, with windows 98?"

one word.....pirates (arrrrgggg,lol)

beatle boy said:

"why does microsoft require activation now? they started doing that with XP, but why not before, with windows 98?"

one word.....pirates (arrrrgggg,lol)

pretty much what i said :)

derrmc said:
if that's the case? ok

yeah he has donated well over 1 billion to charities
and he said he will leave only 1 of his 41 some odd billion to his family
thats charity!

beatle boy said:
yeah he has donated well over 1 billion to charities
and he said he will leave only 1 of his 41 some odd billion to his family
thats charity!

great! I APOLIGISE