need help on my first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Ok so I Need help building a pc....My budget is $1600-1700:D and I would Like to overclock :)

I know most of the products and how they work just not sure on wich one....ex: what type of ra, G.SKILL, OCZ? also 600 or 500 watts..

So I need someones help to build me a Nice pc :)

Also would it be a good idea to get a 6800 and then get a 7900 when it comes out..?

-Patrick

i'm not an expert liek most here, but i pretty sure the general opinion on the vid card issue is Yes, get the 6800 and wait on 7900, this is good if you have the cash to spend on the new card b/c it will no doubt be overpriced. or once it comes out, the prices on others should drop a bit.

ok ... if you want sli than i would say 600watt psu for extra leeway... if you can wait on the comp i would jsut wait till the 7900 comes out i know its hard to wait but .. take up antoher hobby like yoyoing :D ifyou do decide to yoyo go to theyo.com for expert yoyo help ..... for mobo get dfi lanparty ultra the sli one ..... ram which ever you prefer most ppl here will say g.skill i have patriot mem.... i havent oc'd yet to see how it does but its nice mem to ..... a 34 raptor fo os and 200gb for storage ... umm as you have more specific questions then we shall answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom