Gaming Computer - Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kno i dont need the same brand but i really like the brand thats y i picked it out. i'm lookin at a pentium d presler right now. new 65nm process type, i really like intel and i've never had an amd. i'll probably just get a PD for the better mutlitaskin and it'll play the new games just maybe not as good as an AMD.

yeh i never had amd. . but now i do i tried to refuse using intels in school but the teacher was like ok but youll fail :D i was like nooooo so thats the only reason why i still use intel... :p

meefle said:
i'm lookin at a pentium d presler right now. new 65nm process type, i really like intel and i've never had an amd. i'll probably just get a PD for the better mutlitaskin and it'll play the new games just maybe not as good as an AMD.

let the flame begin...
i wont say anything...

Nice mobo, but if your OCing stick with DFI.

I'd only buy PC Power and Cooling, OCZ or Antec PSU's. I've heard FS Norton is decent too.

Either go with the x2 3800+ or the x2 4400+, the x2 4200+'s speeds can easily be reached by OCing the x2 3800+ by just a little.

ok well i've decide (well i think) to go with the x2 4400+. i couldnt find a good intel mobo with ddr (i wanna use my g.skill ram from this computer) and that supports P EE and P D. i think i'll stay with the MSI K8N Diamond mobo. A differenet PSU might be nice and i need some help with RAID and HDs. Wut does RAID do and what do i need to use RAID (just 2 hds or do i need a RAID card or something?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom