I just dont get it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
*small wave and a little smile* Hiya Monster *sighs*

Nope..its not a USB keyboard...its wireless. I've tried everything known to man and then some and nothing is working. I just spent 5 hours over there trying and trying yet nothings working. F10 and F8 wont even load now and they did yesterday, although they didnt work once they popped up. Today..nothing..just the same screen over and over again UNTIL one screen upon restart. What I did manage to catch on that screen (was only there about 4 seconds) said "All partitions were deleted, Press F1 to enter Setup" (now HOW that happend is beyond me cuz I didnt do anything) but then...I press F1 and it acts like its gonna boot and it doesnt. Ends up back to the same screen as before.

I think I need to wash my mouth out with soap with all the swearing I've done today....I'd make a sailor blush I think. :(

Thanks Shawn for trying too....

*lies down like a broken dog and waves a white flag*

Anyone wanna play taps? :confused:

Deb

Well now that seems odd. It sounds as if the hard drive is dying. How old is the machine? If all the partitions got deleted then something went amiss. Sorry to say but it seems like there is gonna be no way to save the info on the drive.

That is unless you wanna remove the drive. Put it in another PC as a slave drive. Then remove all needed info.

Other than that i am sorry to say but it sounds like a format and a fresh install to me.

Mak,

Thats the problem...I CANT reformat it...it wont boot anything...not one stupid thing :mad:

Solution: I'm buying a new PC this evening...I've had it with this one LOL! Think I'm gonna part this one out and see what happens.

Thanks for all your help though....everyone.

Hugs,
Deb

Hiya Monster :p

Too late.....mom already bought a new one about an hour ago.

We're gonna take the messed up one and see what we cant do with it from our house - its easier and at least that way I can still use MY computer to access the internet (and you :eek: ).

Any other ideas to try? I've run out of everything I know and then some.

Hugs to ya
Deb

Shawn,

if you were closer to me...I'd SEND it to you and PAY you to fix the da*mn thing honey, trust me.

I just am out of options...ya EVER heard of a computer doing what this ones doing?

I'm thinking its got one h e l l of a virus that corrupted the drive, BIOS, Motherboard...whatever...it corrupted the entire thing or else it just blew up.

I've NEVER heard of not being able to at least get into the bios...F8 and F10 always work....not in this case however.

I'll still take advice and pick ya'lls brains if ya still want to help me. Its coming back here tomorrow and I'll see what I cant do from home. Been running back and forth from my parents house to mine for the past 3 days now...exhausting to say the least.

I'm up for suggestions...:D You guys are so sweet...thanks Warez, Mak and Shawn for trying.

Thanks for your help,
Deb

Check you pm, I would like for you to send it to me, just ship it to me, I'll have it back to you within a week, maybe, or probably earlier. I have a few other customers I'm working on now but I can I slide you in no problen. Just pay to ship it one way and I'll ship it back for free. Let me know. Its' better to have 2 pc's than one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom