CS Source lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzu

Baseband Member
Ok, i build my computer like 6 month ago. I always had minor problems with it, but now it starts to freak me out. So i got the computer shown in my signature, which should be plenty of speed for Counter-Strike Source, but my computer just suddenly starts to lag after like 10 minutes of playing. :angry: That's unfair. I tried a lot of things, but I just can't get i fixed alone.

SOME HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :(

ya, if you have integrated video, your gonna have crappy performance in every game.

yer agreed!

i used 2 have this problem with counter strike source! i fond that it was the internet provider! as they were not sending enough packets! what internet setup do you have?? have you got wireless?? as that i found coud become part of the problem!!

wiggy

i have just googled it aswel. i agree that by the looks of that case your are overheating. what cooling equipment do you have in your computer?

wiggy

i got a geforce 6600 gt which should perform fine with cs source. I just used the cooling that came with the case .

thanks for reply

so i thought yesterday evening about the overheating part and i took the case cover of and ran my comp open. It worked without lagging!!! So i know my system is overheating, but i don't have space in my computer at all. Should i get liquid cooling and put the stuff with the fans outside? Never had liquid cooling. Does it work better?

Wilm (jayzu)

I changed my signature and added my videocard in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom