Best Video Card Brand? For 6800 GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

addict131

Beta member
Well, which is the best brand outta the bunch?
Ya kno....... XFX, Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, BFG, the sort... which one would you buy ? and why?

make this comparison in the same 6800 GS class, by this i mean not the XFX 6800 GS xXx edition

Id have to go with eVGA. They make solid, reliable cards. Not to mention their lifetime warranty.

holy crap... i've never been to a forum that replies THIS fast... thanks guys for the help ^_^
yeh i was planning on getting the gigabyte once cause i think it looks cool, but performance wise they're like what...99% of each other?

Most of them are clocked to about the same. I personally recommend eVGA because of their unbeatable reliability. If you get one with the lifetime warranty, like the cyrax posted, you can pretty much do anything other than physically breaking the card and its still under warranty. eVGA also has great prices too.

has anyone ever tried a leadtek 6800GS they are faster stock and they overclock alot better than eVGA and it comes with HL2 even though that shouldn't have an effect on your purchase desision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom