New PC Built! (With Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I have that, but never thought to look to see. Unfortunately, I'm at school right now so it'll have to wait a couple of hours to I get home. Thanks for the help though guys :).

Quote:
"Always insert the memory modules into the GREEN slots first, and it is strongly recommended not to insert the memory modules into the PURPLE slots while the GREEN slots are left empty."

1 and 3 are your green slots. 2 and 4 are your purple slots. You use the green slots first, 1 and 3. You are to use the green slots first and latter if you add more ram then use the purple slots, 2 and 4. I have 2 rigs. 1 has 4 sticks of 512 so of course I use all 4. My other PC has 2 sticks of ram, slot 1 and 3. Hope this helps.

This one is 1 and 2. I think it means to place the RAM in a green slot before a purple one.

That doesnt make sense. Nearly every mobo that has color coded RAM slots like that mean that The Green is 1 channel and the purp is another.

Nathan what fan are those your using to cool you cpu and gpu...the cpu looks like a Zalman and the GPU I have no Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom