Hard drive keeps reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversvt

Beta member
My question is regarding my harddrive. Whenever I have my internet connection "which is cox cable" connected to my computer through my network adapter my harddrive light always reads off and on all the time. If i disconnect it my harddrive doesn't read anymore. I am using zonealarm and spyware doctor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Also have you ran any spyware and anti virus programs latley? Ive ran into alot of hard drive activity with spyware running in the background.

Thank you for the response. I have a amd 3000+, 1gb corsair ram, egva 7800gt video with a evga sli motherboard, hitachi 80gb sata2 HD, aspire 520watt ps. I run my spyware about twice a week although my spydoctor stays running in the background as soon as I open an internet window and keeps blocking adware and spyware sites as they try to get onto my harddrive. My old system the harddrive hardly ever ran in the background but this new system even as soon as i boot up in windows I can just sit and look at my computer and watch the harddrive light blink off and on?? I am running windows xp professional as well. Thank you for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom