Search for BEST 24" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, now you've got me seriously thinking on it....the 4800+ isnt that much lower than a FX-60 in speed, and its $400 cheaper....

snick said:
ok, now you've got me seriously thinking on it....the 4800+ isnt that much lower than a FX-60 in speed, and its $400 cheaper....

the 4400+ can get to the 4800 level on stock volts saving you 300 or so and it can easilly get to FX-60 levels or higher as well. Note that both the 4400, 4800, FX-60, and some opterons I think have the same core.

I also do recall some members having one of those 30' Apple Theaters.

Well they both have the exact same specs, the only difference is that the samsung uses less power, so I'd get that, but then again, it's rather pricy, but on second thought so is the other one! While you're at it, do you think you could pick up me one of those as well :)

thanks for the info all.
haha, i'd get ya one if i wasnt breaking myself to get me one :)

yeah i saw em, can get em so cheap they are tempting....but the 12ms response time, compared to 6ms of the Samsung and Acer, make it kinda iffy. like, if i blow all my money on my computer i may have to get a dell instead =)

The Dell isn't bad, but don't pay their retail. Rarely they will have it at 999, if you want it, do that.

The 12ms isnt TOO huge, because i read a lot of revies on all three of them and there isnt ghosting in any of them. Also dell's 12ms is probably black-white, not gray-gray like the other two.

Still though, you can't beat the Acer's price.

well currently they are around $788 w/ free shipping
here
there, fixed link, sorry, had it pointing to shopping cart...

hahah i was really hoping that was a picture of a fish smacking you in the face, becuase thats what i was anticipating.

but i would go with the acer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom