high performance!! anyone else runnin 7.1GHz??

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay!thanx for the help! is there any certain type of graphics card i should be looking at?? what would yew say is the best on the market at the moment??

wiggy

The best on the market right now are the Geforce 7800 GTX 512mb and the ATI 1900XTX 512mb. I would wait on the 7900 though.

okay thnx for that! can yew post a messge as 2 wen it actually comes out? cuz i will not be payin attention 2 as wat is in th shops at a certain time!

wiggy

Do you REALLY need 650 watts of psu? As they've mentioned before, 4 gig RAM is even slower than 2 gigs, which is why most people would just buy 2 gigs with heatsinks... I don't think your sig understand there's no such thing as a "P4 Duel Core" processor, duel cored intel processors are labeled "Intel Pentium D" and I won't even go into how much everybody hates intel.

Lol, some friendly advise...get a amd for you next processor. It looks like you have some money so get something like
amd64 x2 4400+.
As mentioned before cut down on the ram and new gfx cards are being released soon if your upgrading.

@theshonen8899 It depends on what he uses his pc for...he may need the 650watt- as long as its a good one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom